Thursday, July 8, 2010

My favorite picture


I like this photo because I was there with my sister one year ago. At that time we were very happy because we were with all the family in my house. There was a winter’s day, it was raining, but we were with my family and my sister in Talca, the city where we live. I love these moments when my family is together, when the people are celebrating a birthday, a wedding anniversary, a baptism, a birth or just a good time. At these meetings are my grandparents, my uncles, my cousins, my sister, my mom and dad. Those moments are really good and happy, we can enjoy the good food prepared by the mothers with our help, the parents also recalling old stories and telling stories very funny. The worst is that these moments are not many in the year, but I enjoy it a lot.
The photo was taken by my cousin and my sister Camila was very happy because the semester was ending and very soon we would be on vacation. It was a moment like these days, a stressful semester’s final.
Finally, I must say that the meetings with people in the family and friends are the best. The pictures are good to remember those good times that sometimes we forget when we to worry about stressful things that really are not very important. This photo is my best example about these beautiful moments that we must remember forever, these moments with the lovely people in our lives.

bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment